Nebraska Book Company COVID-19 Protocol
We’re here for you.
We’re committed to continuing to serve you during this evolving situation. Please check back regularly for important information and ongoing updates related to the measure’s we’re taking to serve you and our staff during the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Please refer to the sections below for assistance with your specific questions or concerns.
I need to contact support.
I have a question about ordering inventory in the next two weeks.
I have question about returning our rental inventory.
I have questions or concerns about my spring term returns.
I have questions about buyback dates.
You can find contact information for your territory manager here.
Here’s what else we’re doing.
Internally, we have implemented a number of measures to keep our team members and space as safe as possible:
- Team members have the option to work from home, and we’ve ensured everyone has the resources they need to fully do their job remotely.
- Upon entering and exiting our building, all team members and guests must use hand sanitizer.
- We are encouraging everyone to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds at a time on an hourly basis. This is a mandatory action for all of our distribution center team members.
- We’re taking the extra precaution of holding inbound books for nine days before processing shipments for your and our team members’ safety, although we are not concerned that course material shipments coming into and leaving our facility pose any risk. According to the World Health Organization, the likelihood of an infected person contaminating goods is low, and after a package has been moved, traveled and exposed to different conditions and temperatures, the risk of the virus surviving on a surface is very low.
- Distribution center team members are disinfecting work stations before they begin use and adjusting work assignments to make social distancing easier.
- Our distribution center ventilation system is being disinfected every 2 days.